Harry Potter A New Fate Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter A New Fate Forums

The public forums for HPANF.

Skystone Teaching Application

Skystone
    Skystone
    3rd Year
    3rd Year

Skystone Teaching Application Empty Skystone Teaching Application

Post  Skystone Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Character Name: Skystone
    Byond Key: Skystone
    Teaching Subject: Anything that's available...

How long have you been playing HPANF?
    I've been playing HPANF since TWC stopped, so about three months.

How much do you know about the spells in HPANF? Be aware that the spells in HPANF will work differently than other games.
    I need to learn more about the spells that are in HPANF since I have only attended one of the classes hosted. I have played TWC, but I'm sure that HPANF works a little different from the system in TWC.

What do you have to offer HPANF as a Teacher in and outside the classroom?
    I've always tried to help people out, I will be honest that I haven't helped many in this game so far though. In TWC, I tried to help as many people as I could. I always thought every new player had potential in the game. I also always try to do the right thing.

If you could pick a schedule to teach 3 times a week minimum, what would it be? Make sure the time is in the server timezone. Check the class schedule to see the server time.
    Monday at 12:30 PM
    Tuesday at 12:30 PM
    Thursday at 12:30 PM

List any references who play HPANF on a regular basis that can vouch for you.
    Dean (Dean97)
    Fiona (Fiona The Human)

Anything else you'd like to tell us?*
    I will try to notify you ASAP if anything were to come up, for ex. vacation, relative death, or I just can't come.

I hope this game gets to be as awesome as TWC did. Very Happy

If you have any more questions I'll be happy to answer them.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:58 pm