Harry Potter A New Fate Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter A New Fate Forums

The public forums for HPANF.

3 posters

10 Reasons Why I think HPANF Should Stay (if it's being canceled)...

Skystone
    Skystone
    3rd Year
    3rd Year

10 Reasons Why I think HPANF Should Stay (if it's being canceled)... Empty 10 Reasons Why I think HPANF Should Stay (if it's being canceled)...

Post  Skystone Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:19 pm

10. Combat - Sure the combat wasn't as good as TWC, but that doesn't mean it wasn't bad. You could still perform some moves that were seen in TWC, which is always nice.

9. Leveling - It gave us something to do until updates started popping up. Also maybe it shouldn't of been faster leveling than TWC but oh well...

9. Spells - There wasn't as many spells as there was in TWC, but they were more accurate at the description than TWC was at. For example glacius didn't kill people it actually froze people like it should've been.

8. Monsters - The dementor looks awesome!!!!

7. Spells - There wasn't as many spells as there was in TWC, but they were more accurate at the description than TWC was at. For example glacius didn't kill people it actually froze people like it should've been.

6. Classes - Nothing's better than learning some new spells or new forms of magic.

5. Clans - Nothing happened much at the start as far as we know, probably because they want more updates to pop up or they need more people. Either way it would be cool to keep these guys.

4. Icons - This one I'm kinda mixed about, as some of the icons were either horribly bad or awesome!

3. Items - This kinda ties in with planned futures down there, however it was good to see some items being used in the game. They were so rare though that it was exclusive to people, which was kinda cool. I'm not saying that very few items would be good though (though you probably already knew that...).

2. Planned Features - Automated Dueling Ranks, More Quests, More Spells, Potion System, these are things people love in a game.

1. Community - The community in HPANF is something rare, it's mostly the reason why we had so many players continuing to play even though most of the content was just leveling. It's what held us togethor and helped us wait quietly for the future. Without the game we don't have a place to go to, and the community falls apart.

I know some people think that HPANF is not canceled and stuff, and I'm fine with that. Whatever you believe, tell me your top 10 things you like(d) about HPANF.
    Link
    1st Year
    1st Year

10 Reasons Why I think HPANF Should Stay (if it's being canceled)... Empty Re: 10 Reasons Why I think HPANF Should Stay (if it's being canceled)...

Post  Link Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:40 am

I don't think you understand what this game is/was trying to become. Stop comparing it to TWC because this isn't the sequel, it's in a league of it's own. Albeit it's not the best game on BYOND but it 100% could be if it just keeps making progress, slowly but surely!
    FionaTheHuman
    FionaTheHuman
    2nd Year
    2nd Year

10 Reasons Why I think HPANF Should Stay (if it's being canceled)... Empty Re: 10 Reasons Why I think HPANF Should Stay (if it's being canceled)...

Post  FionaTheHuman Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:07 pm

Well i mean setting a standard is still good though? I think when they compare it to TWC they want to see it do better than TWC, i never played, but i heard it was quite a game, and im pretty sure if progress is still going on it's for the better of the game^_^
    Skystone
    Skystone
    3rd Year
    3rd Year

Post  Skystone Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:01 pm

I'm comparing it to TWC because there was some things that were awesome in TWC and some things that weren't so awesome in TWC. I like to compare the awesome things in TWC since that's what worked and made the game good. I know this isn't a sequel or anything but a lot of Hogwarts/Wizard/Harry Potter games have the same features.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:33 am