Harry Potter A New Fate Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter A New Fate Forums

The public forums for HPANF.

Markus's Application for Staff

Syaoran Ripspear
    1st Year
    1st Year

Markus's Application for Staff Empty Markus's Application for Staff

Post  Syaoran Ripspear Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:04 pm

How long have you been playing HPANF?
    I've played HPaNF from I believe when it first started, and then continued when TWC went down, but lost connection to it for a while after. I've decided to come back and wish to help out as much as possible.

How much do you know about the spells in HPANF? Be aware that the spells in HPANF will work differently than other games.
    I know only a couple spells, but once I get used to more spells and understand them, I'll be set to go

What do you have to offer HPANF as a Teacher in and outside the classroom?
    What you see is not what you get. I'm not an ordinary person, I have my own way of seeing things, and plan on influencing people with my ideas. That is my key feature : remembrance. A lot of people I've met over the years on games will remember me for different reasons. May it be 'that weird kid' to 'MARRRKUSSSSS! Very Happy', I'll always be someones friend. I offer that and more.

If you could pick a schedule to teach 3 times a week minimum, what would it be? Make sure the time is in the server timezone. Check the class schedule to see the server time.
    Monday at 9:00AM
    Wednesday at 9:00AM
    Friday at 2:00AM and/or 12:00PM

List any references who play HPANF on a regular basis that can vouch for you.
    Lavitiz (Lavitiz)
    Chris Redfield (Gothic3fan)
    Rotem (Rotem12)
    Zen (idontrememberhiskey)
    And many others.

Anything else you'd like to tell us?*

* - Very Happy Exclamation Rolling Eyes clown Laughing Embarassed Cool tongue bounce Basketball cheers drunken affraid study albino rendeer lol! lol! lol! What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect Razz

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:24 pm